Tickets go on sale from 14 May 2022
Pool opens 28 May 2022
Private Hires go on sale from 1 May 2022
To Book Online
- Select the “Book Now’ button below.
- On the new calendar that appears select the date you want to visit.
- Click on the Daily Swim Session/Event on that date.
- Select the session/event you would like to book.
- Click on that session/event link.
- Select the ticket/s you would like to purchase.
- Go through the card payment process (very safe!)
- Receive an e-ticket via email.
- Bring the printed e-ticket
- Bring your ‘phone to access your e-ticket when you arrive.
- (Spectators now pay on the door for entry, they do not need to book)
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR DATES AND TIMES BEFORE PAYMENT
The Pool is unable to offer refunds on ticket sales.
It does try to offer to change the date BUT this request must occur a minimum 72 hours before the original day and session time.
You can pass tickets on to friends and relatives when the same conditions of sale will apply to them.
This does not affect the Pool’s Policy on Storms found here
Finally, by clicking on the link below and booking you are agreeing to the Pool’s Terms and Conditions of use published here.
If you experience any difficulties with the system, the Lifeguards are not qualified to help you. Please email email@example.com
Private Hire and Events are NOT available to book through the Online System.